Description of Services
Fortune Food provides registered members with access to purchase products online, as well as other services that may be introduced from time to time. Access to the Site may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and be responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Site.
Provision of Services
You are eligible to use the services offered by us only if you satisfy the following:
- You agree to abide by and comply with the TOU at all times
- You have provided all information we require in connection with your registration, and that this information is accurate, complete and current.
- You promptly maintain and update said information to as to ensure its accuracy at all times
- You agree that the use of our services and your registration with us shall be conditional at all times on your complying and observing these TOU.
- Your orders submitted are subjected to availability and confirmation, while you are recommend to place orders 3 days in advance and 5 days in advance during festive season.
- Fortune Food reserves the right to reject or cancel any order, alter or modify order details to conform to the company’s practices/policies.
- Our staff shall contact you within 24 hours upon receiving your pending order submitted online.
- Orders made via www.fortunefood.sg are only valid upon SMS confirmation. If you fail to receive any confirmation within 48 hours, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team directly at 6243 2118.
- We advise that all orders are to be consumed within 2 hours upon delivery and are attested to be spoilage free at the point of purchase/delivery. Any food consumed after 2 hours are at the customer’s own discretion and therefore becomes their responsibility. We accept no liabilities for any order sold from a third-party reseller.
- DIY Party Sets DO NOT include cutleries or any disposable bowls or plates.
- Payment via bank transfer or debit/credit card (Paypal) shall be upon order confirmation. Cash or Cheque payment shall be made at point of delivery of food.
- For cash payment at the point of delivery, please have exact amount ready – Fortune Food may not be able to provide any change for payment at the point of delivery.
Credit Card Payment
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Fortune Food not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for any fraudulent use of a credit card will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- With effect from 1 May 2016, delivery with delivery surcharge ranging from S$8.00 to S$20.00 is applicable to orders above S$70.00 made via www.fortunefood.sg and Fortune Food hotline at: 6243 2118.
- A fix delivery charge of S$20.00 applies to the following delivery zone(s): Tuas Area and Sungei Kadut/Kranji Area.
- A fix delivery charge of S$18.00 applies to the following delivery zone(s): Sentosa Island.
- We DO NOT deliver to public places (e.g. beaches, chalets, BBQ pits, parks and etc.) unless full payment is made in advance via cheque, internet banking or paypal.
- At the moment, we DO NOT deliver to the following area: Jurong Island, Airline Road
- Delivery not applicable for orders below S$70.00. Customers are required to Self-Collect their orders at our stipulated collection point(s).
- Delivery of All items will only be delivered to one (1) local Singapore address as stated. Fortune Food reserves the right to refuse delivery if any amount owing to us is not paid in full or if there are any other reasons preventing us from carrying out the delivery. The risk of loss lies with you during the course of the delivery of the items.
- Delivery to office/industrial buildings. Customers are required to pick-up their items at the guardhouse/drop-off. Whilst every effort to ensure timely delivery, unforeseen circumstances like strict security controls/act-of-God or traffic/parking restrictions may cause inconvenience to our delivery. We reserve the right to request customers to meet our delivery representative for collection.
- Although we will endeavour to deliver you food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such as failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- In the event that there is no recipient present at the point of delivery to receive the goods, delivery representative of Fortune Food reserve the right to return undelivered to Fortune Food’s main kitchen, leave goods at customer’s doorstep/guardhouse (upon customers’ agreement); additional delivery fee applies to any change of delivery location on a case-by-case basis.
- Self-Collection shall be made at our Main Kitchen or collection points specified.
- Main Kitchen: 3017 BEDOK NORTH STREET 5 #01-13, GOURMET EAST KITCHEN, SINGAPORE 486121
- During Chinese New Year period, self-collection is available at Main Kitchen only.
- Cancellation of orders must be made at least 3 days in advance, customers will be entitled full refund should payment be made in advance i.e. via Internet Banking.
- Once order is confirmed by Fortune Food, such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without Fortune Food’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, Fortune Food is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- If cancellation is made after order is dispatched, customers will be required to pay the FULL amount of the order and there shall be no refund of any payment received.
Fortune Food reserves the right to terminate the services or part thereof, with or without cause at any time. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, cost or expenses howsoever caused by arising out of termination of any part of the services, to you or any other individual.
This termination may apply to the voiding of the sale of all products on Fortune Food, regardless of whether payment has been made (in which case the payment shall be refunded to the customer or the issue resolved on a case-by-case basis). The cancelling, blocking or denying of a sale or purchase can be effectuated in the event of suspected fraud, hacking or technical or server complications.
The Fortune Food services are not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed by Fortune Food for any reason. By becoming a member, you represent that you are of legal age, who can purchase with a credit card or permitted payment method. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading or otherwise transferring their fortunefood.sg account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Site. Membership is void where prohibited by law. Fortune Food reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Use of the Site & Products
You must not: (a) attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with the Site or any material or content displayed on the Site; (b) distribute, modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, sell, license, use, reuse or create similar products of any of the contents of or material displayed on the Site for any public or commercial purpose without our written consent; and/or (c) access or use the Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
Accuracy of Content
While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. The information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies, it will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event, promotion at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available. We reserve the right to adjust and/or restrict the amount of information that you are entitled to view on the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Fortune Food (S) Pte Ltd and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Singapore and international copyright laws and/or other laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Fortune Food (S) Pte Ltd and protected by Singapore and international copyright laws and/or other laws. None of the content may be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Site is prohibited.
We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised use of any trademarks, name or symbols displayed on the Site to preserve and protect the rights in them. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trade marks of their respective owners.
Links to the Site
You may not create a link to any page of the Site without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of the Site, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out herein will apply to your use of the Site by linking to it.
Links from the Site
Fortune Food or third-party sites may provide links to other websites or resources. Because Fortune Food has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Fortune Food is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Fortune Food shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
This Site, the services provided hereunder, the information on this Site and use of all related facilities are provided on an “as is, as available” basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Site and its content, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions on this Site, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
Fortune Food does not warrant that the Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Site will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
FORTUNE FOOD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR ALTERATION OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR BILLS, EMAILS, STATEMENTS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS AS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Fortune Food shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these TOU if such failure is the result of circumstances outside our control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause, whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any public or private road or highway or any other force majeure, fire, flood or any other act of God. We also do not assume any liability for harassing, offensive, defamatory or obscene material distributed through Fortune Food accounts, nor do we assume liability for information which may be in violation of the third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Site, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
Although we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any software made available on this Site is suitable for downloading, installation and use by third parties, all such software is provided “as is” without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use.
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. Those who choose to access this Site from outside Singapore do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify and hold Fortune Food (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures) (each an “Indemnified Person”) harmless from any claim or demand, action, suit or proceeding brought or threatened to be brought against any Indemnified Person which is caused by or arising out of (i) your access and/or use of the Site, (ii) your and any other party’s access to this Site using your Fortune Food username and/or password, and/or (iii) your breach of any of these TOU , and to pay such Indemnified Person damages, costs and interest in connection with such claim, demand, action, suit or proceeding.
If we have delivered incorrect or damaged products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in rectifying the order.
Fortune Food (S) Pte Ltd
SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY 200414981Z